This weeks news:
- Scratch Night, 29th November
- Sam McFarlane on Trampoline
- New Pricing
- New Timetable
- Blog articles!
SCRATCH NIGHT, 29TH NOVEMBER
SAM MCFARLANE ON TRAMPOLINE
We are reworking our prices so that we will have an 'Acrobatics Multi Pass' to match our 'Aerial Multi Pass'.
The Aerial Multi Pass prices are not changing and it will still cover StaticTrapeze, Rope, Silks, Hoop, Hardcore and Straps. In addition it now includes Flying Trapeze, Swinging Trapeze and Doubles Trapeze.
The Acrobatics Multi Pass will cover Acrobatics, Flexibility, Trampoline, Chinese Pole, and Handstands.
Individual classes for Acrobatics, Flexibility, Trampoline, and Chinese Pole will now cost £10.
Handstands is staying at £8 per class.
The Acrobatics Multi Pass is £48 for 6 classes = £8 per class.
After the EAAC new classes will be starting and some existing classes switching around. These are now open for booking on the website:
The new Youth Circus class can be found under Youth Circus.
Circus Fitness can be found under Bodyweight Conditioning.
Teeterboard Open Training under Open Training.
All other new classes under Aerial Circus Classes. Updates to the website will continue making the new classes more easily viewable.
Right click the image and then "save as.."
WHY I DO:HARDCORE
Another article from our guest blogger Vendetta Vain - this time discussing the importance of core conditioning for aerialists and acrobatics.
SUMMER SCHOOL FOR KIDS
This week we had our long awaited Summer School, a series of five afternoon workshops each covering at least two disciplines, including things new to Aerial Edge - such as Juggling with visiting instructor Stav Meishar.
We also had the kids trying Flying Trapeze and Trampolining for the first time and managed a little bit of Stilts, Tightwire, Acrobalance and Doubles Trapeze amongst others!
CATHERINE & THE KYLIE MUSICAL
Performers from Aerial Edge can now be seen at Wild Cabaret (on the left) on Thursday to Saturday nights and at Swing (on the right) on Friday and Saturday nights where they will regularly feature in the weekend performances.
New Web Galleries
This week we've been adding new galleries, with photos and videos for each art, you can check them out here:
Harder, Better, Stronger - Faster!
Do you want to fast track your aerial training?
Then why not supplement your regular aerial class(es) with some of our classes designed to help you with all the circus fundamentals! We have weekly classes in:
- Conditioning - This class is specifically designed to help you strengthen and balance your body for aerial. The hour long class includes floor based and trapeze work and is just £5!
- Flexibility - Keeping a balance between strength and flexibility is tough and, in aerial, having good lines makes all the difference! Stay supple or improve your flexibility with this class from only £8 a 90 minute class when you buy an Acrobatics Multi Pass.
- Handstands - A good handstand can open doors! Improve your stability, balance and body awareness. There's many variations, but a handstand is no trick - it's the key to total body control. Join our handstand class from only £8 with our Acrobatics Multi Pass.
- Acrobatics - Working on handstands, rolls, cartwheels... get all the basics in this all round 90 miniute class while improving your body awareness, coordination, strength and flexibility! From just £8 per class when you buy an Acrobatics Multi Pass.