What's going on this month?
Apart from the workshops shown above, we also have the following workshops towards the end of the month and into April.
On the 29th of March, Kate McWilliam will be running another 3-hour performance skills workshop. If you want to learn how to perform, create acts suitable for professional work or take part in our annual show then this fun workshop will be a big help in developing your performance skills.
Friday 18th - Monday 21st
Kate’s Easter Workshop - Hoop, Chinese Pole, handstands, floor acrobatics, flexibility. This will be a 4 day workshop running from 2-5pm each day. Book now to get your place on Kate's course!
Free Introductory Classes!
Tuesday Flexibility Class
Due to popular demand Tuesday's flexibility class will be 90 minutes from March onwards to allow Kate to stretch the parts a 60 minute class just can't reach. If this causes you any problems with block bookings please let us know.
This year's Edinburgh Aerial and Acrobatics Convention will be held on the 5th-7th of September. This is the 8th EAAC and it's sure to be a good one so get the dates in your diary!
Possible Class Disruption
Please note that there may be disruption to some of our classes held at the Landowne during March. This is due to building works needing to be undertaken at the church in which case classes will be moved to the Briggait. We will inform students of any changes via the Facebook page and emailing booked in students.
Video and Photos of the Christmas Cabaret
Click here to view photos!
Harder, Better, Stronger - Faster!
Do you want to fast track your aerial training?
Then why not supplement your regular aerial class(es) with some of our classes designed to help you with all the circus fundamentals! We have weekly classes in:
- Conditioning - This class is specifically designed to help you strengthen and balance your body for aerial. The hour long class includes floor based and trapeze work and is just £5!
- Flexibility - Keeping a balance between strength and flexibility is tough and, in aerial, having good lines makes all the difference! Stay supple or improve your flexibility with this class from only £10 a 90 minute class when you buy a Flexibility pack.
- Handstands - A good handstand can open doors! Improve your stability, balance and body awareness. There's many variations, but a handstand is no trick - it's the key to total body control. Join our handstand class from only £7 with our Handstand pack.
- Acrobatics - Working on handstands, rolls, cartwheels... get all the basics in this all round 90 miniute class while improving your body awareness, coordination, strength and flexibility! From just £8 per class when you buy an Acrobatics pack.
Upcoming weekend workshops run-down:
- Saturday 8th March: 1pm to 4pm - Beginners Flying Trapeze - FULL!
- Saturday 15th March:10am to 1pm - Hoop - Kate
- Saturday 15th March: 2pm to 5pm - Doubles Trapeze - Mark G
- Saturday 22nd March: 1pm to 4pm - Beginners Flying Trapeze
- Saturday 29th March: 10pm to 1pm - Performance Workshop - Kate
- Saturday 29th March 10am to 5pm - Teeterboard
- Sunday 30th March 10am to 5pm - Teeterboard
- Saturday 5th April: 10am to 1pm - Hoop - Kate
- Saturday 5th April: 2pm to 5pm - Doubles Trapeze - Mark G
- Saturday 12th April: 2pm to 5pm - Beginners Flying Trapeze
- Friday 18th - Monday 21st April: Kate’s Easter Workshop - Hoop, Chinese Pole, handstands, floor acrobatics, flexibility (3 hours each day) £150
- Saturday 26th April 1pm to 4pm - Beginners Flying Trapeze